1) I am seriously considering buying Guns N' Roses Greatest Hits. Hearing a bit of G n' R takes me back to being 13 years old, feeling rebellious for ditching Jordan Knight (NKOTB for the uninformed) for Axl. Ah, just the thought makes me daydream of big bangs, acid washed jeans, double mismatching socks and other hallmarks of late 1980s fashion. Anyone yearning for 80s nostalgia should definitely go here.
2) I am completely, utterly, absolutely addicted to America's Next Top Model. We're only on series 3 here (season 4 has just started in the US), and I even know who wins, yet I eagerly tune in every Saturday night. Since I am confessing, I will also admit to getting excited about viewing the next episode days in advance. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me?
3) I am a recovering Sims addict. Back in the days before I was employed in this country I would regularly spend 8 or 9 solid hours a day Simming. I've intentionally killed a few Sims in my time, and many of the murders were premeditated. They got in my way and prevented me from progressing at the rate which I had wished to, so I wasted those bitches. They asked for it. Tip: My favourite method is one which involves building a room, putting the offending Sim in it, then not putting any doors in the room. The Sim will die a slow, horrible death. Not only will they starve, they will also piss themselves. This, my friends, is entertainment.
4) Like Mollywogger, I'm a total celebrity gossip whore. I do wonder about Brad and Jen's marital relations, I care what Kate Winslet wore on the red carpet, and I certainly am concerned with Courtney Love's mental state (certifiably fucking insane btw). I could easily spend my entire workday on gossip sites, not that I do of course. Pfft...as if!
5) When I was about 12 my neighbour and I would film our own versions of "Star Search Fashion" videos, because really, how would Star Search not be expected to influence children so heavily? Our videos were shot very tastefully, with us sporting badly applied makeup and attempts at creative hairstyles. Flamenco was our chosen musical accompaniment, which we thought suited both the swimsuit and formal portions of our videos. I cringe at the very recollection of me posing in what I thought was a seductive manner in my blue polka dot bathing suit on the hearth of the fireplace to the guitar strumming of Ottmar Liebert.
So, tell me my children, how long has it been since your last confession? What embarrassing secrets are in your closets?