9/28/2008

Music Monday: Abort! Abort!

Ok, perhaps not abort, but it will need to wait until tomorrow night when I'm watching America's Next Top Model and Lipstick Jungle. That is, assuming I'm not buried under a pile of ironing, which is a disturbingly realistic assumption.

Music Monday, even when completely at the recommendation of readers, still takes some time to compile believe it or not. I'm a bit obsessive compulsive, so I'm going to need to provide videos and a playlist and all of that takes time. It's now 11.20pm, I was ready to fall asleep at 6pm, and I've run 2.5 miles since then. I don't have it in me to spend an hour on this post and appreciating all of the music you have suggested.

Until tomorrow...I leave you with my favourite P comment of the day:

Setting: Me, sitting on the couch. Her, sitting on the floor, wanting me to get off the couch so I could sit on a cushion placed on the floor.

P: "You do what I want Mum! Sit here!"

Need I remind you that this midget dictator is barely two? I am f-u-c-k-e-d.

3 comments:

OvaGirl said...

Ah yes. The tiny tyrant. I hear you my fellow lackey.

RAM said...

Hey, so i just made a piczo site and it looks so awesome but it seemed that something was missing. Than I realized I should add some music so my friend recommended a really cool site.www.hypster.com. It's so quick and easy, anyone could do it! In a matter of minuets I had made a account and uploaded the music onto my music player, not only that but You can also edit your music player to match your site colours! And if you don't want to upload your own music, you can search on other user’s playlists and take any songs you want! It works for piczo, myspace; facebook, bebo etc. check it out! www.hypster.com
Mp3 Player for Myspace

Tash said...

Nooooo!!!!! (Gasps over cuppa coffee looking for music).

/kidding.

I too feel as though I've started the whole "I'm not your servant" routine mighty early.