3/22/2009

Mother's Day Questionnaire (madness ensues)

A friend tagged me on Facebook for this, but as I'm a complete Facebook moron, I can't figure out how to post it there - HA! I'm only used to typing in a brief status report, a la Twitter. Anything which requires a bit more know how is lost on me.

This is a little thing which I believe made the rounds in bloglandia before Facebook was even a glint in its creator's beady little eye. If you see I have finally managed to get this on Facebook, please don't mention the blog since those worlds should not collide. I will warn you that this questionnaire is like being dragged into a Doors song - the psychedelia is powerful in this one.

Incidentally, this totally makes me a vital part of the STFU Parents' main agenda. I find this website hilarious despite my complete complicity in what they are railing against. Ah well.

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Don't know."

2. What makes mom happy? (showed me her empty plate)

3. What makes mom sad? (made a sad face)

4. How does your mom make you laugh? (grins)

5. What was your mom like as a child? "Confused face." Oh child, if you only knew

6. How old is your mom? "3."

7. How tall is your mom? "BIG, and I'm your little girl."

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Shopping."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "School." News to me.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Umm...THOMAS!" As in Thomas the Tank Engine, whom I have never impersonated.

11. What is your mom really good at? "Potty sweets." What a contribution to society - I am good at dispensing jellybeans when my child goes on the potty.

12. What is your mom not very good at? "Confused face." I happen to think I make one hell of a confused face.

13. What does your mom do for her job? "I don't like it." Me neither kid, me neither.

14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Chips and peas." Again, I had no idea this was anywhere close to my favourite food. I don't even eat peas.

15. What makes you proud of your mom? "I am proud of you."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "A goodie."

17. What do you and your mom do together? "Shopping, sticking."

18. How are you and your mom the same? "goodie."

19. How are you and your mom different? "Ladybird, ladybird, ladybird, ladybird."

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "No, not pimp." Do not ask me how she knows this word. She hasn't watched Jerry Springer in days.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Simpsons."

Just as guidance, though she said "confused face" rather than making one, this is her actual confused face:



I happen to think it's a bit more, "Bitch, please!" myself, but one toddler's confused face is another toddler's bitchface.

Stay tuned in the next day for the guest Music Monday posting from Molly, the best blogger who never actually blogs.

5 comments:

elizasmom said...

Hah! I kind of love that face, although, yeah, not so much confused as, girl, PLEASE!

Beautiful Mess said...

That look is priceless! Facebook is lost on me, as well. I know how to send a message and write on someone's "wall"..that's about it. YAY for a guest blogger!

PiquantMolly said...

Shopping.

Well, at least she's got one thing right.

Magpie said...

Funny, every last bit of it.

rockmama said...

I swear I saw that face on the catwalk at London Fashion Week.