1/13/2005

If a period disappears, does it make a sound?

Uh, so brief sharp stabbing pains from hell in the abdomen...slight bleeding, now nothing! It vanished. I've had ever so slight bleeding for two days and now it seems to have stopped. Oh, I don't know what the fuck is ever going on with my body. The Dude wonders why "Has your period started?" never has a straightforward answer...Neither myself nor The Dude phoned Good Lady Cooter Poker today because my situation is up in the air. I've asked him to ring her tomorrow in the hopes that she'll have a suggestion as to what may be going on. Ugh. Periods, how can they be so confusing?? On a more positive note, how great is it to have a forum in which one can talk about cooters and monthly bleeding?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sort of have the opposite problem then. My period shows up as 4, 5, 6 sometimes 7 days of spotting, always making me wonder if it's actually my period or just that light spotting that you hear some women get at the start of their pregnancies. Then, unfailingly, after the initial, drawn-out Not Officially Bleeding-ness, on come the whopping gut twisting cramps and ka-boom! 4 or 5 more days of heavy bleeding with a vengance. Joy. But at least I'm regular. Oh, I'm regular alright - I just have no eggs to show for it when the ovulation is meant to start about 2 days after I've finally stopped bleeding.