10/05/2009

Music Monday: Running Music II

My brother, kind music-loving soul that he is, recently made me a running CD. It's just as well, as my current one is stale, to say the least. With C's contribution, I'm up to 62 songs.

Ladies, I bring you, "SWD is the WMD". SWD - that's me, that is.

Radiohead: Bodysnatchers



Moby: Extreme Ways (sorry about the shoddy video - all others had been disabled)



Ludacris: Get Back (My current foul-mouthed favourite. Those with sensitive ears and more sensitive sensibilities are best off avoiding this one)



Elbow: Grounds for Divorce



Rage Against the Machine: Guerilla Radio



The Killers: Jenny Was a Friend of Mine



MGMT: Kids



Incubus: Megalomaniac



Lupe Fiasco: Pressure



The Roots: Rising Down



Ben Harper and Relentless 7: Shimmer and Shine



N.E.R.D: Thrasher

2 comments:

PiquantMolly said...

I'm in love with "Get Back" by Ludacris as well. That's the song Les Grossman dances to at the end of Tropic Thunder.

elizasmom said...

Oooh, thank you PiquantMolly for helping me place that song. It might have to go on my running playlist too — I find it enjoyable to intersperse my list with really arrogant, prick-ish songs (hence the proliferation of Kanye West, whom I otherwise totally ignore).
And I'm going to end up caving on MGMT soon, aren't I? I DO NOT want to like them but I can tell my resolve is weakening.