7/31/2005

Confessions of a 27 year old drama queen

I have just reread my post from a couple of hours ago. I apologise for leading people to believe that I am on my deathbed, as I (almost) certainly am not. I don't think so anyway. Uh, I hope not.

Anyway, though this thing has lasted longer than I would have liked, I have gotten very much better in the past few days. I am by no means back to my usual chipper, the-hills-are-alive-with-the-sound-of-music self, but I have actually left the house which is a marked improvement. I am working under the assumption that this is a pesky virus AGAIN, in which case the best I can do is wait it out and things will gradually get better.

I apologise for talking like the Grim Reaper was huddled up on my sofa with me, I have a predisposition to histrionics it would seem. See, this is why I stay away from emotional posts, they just come out all whiny and apocalyptic. I should stick with trying to be funny, because at least then I come off as the witty, sardonic twenty-something that I so obviously am, rather than a brooding 13 year old writing in the diary she keeps locked and under her mattress.

For the record, I'm not sure if the Grim Reaper LIKES me likes me, or just likes me. Does he even notice me? Do I want him to notice me? Gawd, I hate my nose. My nose is way too big. I hope he doesn't notice, 'cuz he is soooooooooooooooooooo hot and I totally want him to like me too.

7 comments:

Nico said...

Pru, he so totally likes you! Didn't you see the way he, like, ignored you at lunch?

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

The Grim Reaper is so fucking hot. I'd totally do him.

Susie said...

How could he anything but LIKE you like you? OMG you are totally hot!!!1! And he KNOWS IT!!!

Pamplemousse said...

Hope this pesky virus or the Met blahs or whatever it is leaves you totally soon. What did the doc say??

DeadBug said...

Glad to hear you're feeling a little better and have venture out of the house.

And your nose is, like, totally cute. Wait! Shhhh! I think he's LOOKING AT YOU! Don't look!

--Bugs

Anonymous said...

Clearly your illness hasn't affected your brilliant sense of humor. Hope you're back to normal on the double.

Julie said...

Listen, you little tramp. Stay away from my Grimmy, or I'll kick your ass.
Hope you're feeling better really soon.
Have some halushki and a gob, always makes me feel good. :-)