5/19/2005

Stylin'


Sweatpants of Apathy/Depression all dressed up Posted by Hello

So here they are, as the result of absolutely no loads of requests -- bain of husband's existence, comfort to the emotionally unstable. Dressing them up in this manner serves two purposes*:

a) "Look honey, it's not just sweatpants, it's sweatpants with heels! Dressy!"

b) "I look like shit and feel like shit. On with the sweatpants! Dish out the ice cream! Weep at crap television! Ooo...but the heels...I feel so...elegantly depressed."




*Please note: I do not actually wear these around the house. Yet.

7 comments:

Owen said...

That is too funny :) It keeps people guessing when the pants say "too lazy to care" but the shoes say "try and get me." That should keep them all good and confused.

Anonymous said...

Those sweatpants are far too stylish to be Sweatpants of Depression. They don't look like they have any stains of them either. They are Sweatpants of Sassiness.

Anonymous said...

At last Ms. Pru gets to wear her sexy new heels. At home. With sweatpants.

I'm with Susan. Sweatpants of HOTNESS.

Amyesq said...

Love the juxtaposition of hotness and depressiveness. A new trend, most certainly.

Jen said...

I looove your new look--I think it says, "Just because I'm depressed doesn't mean I'm not FABULOUS!"

Anonymous said...

Dude, nice shoes.

Er, you don't have an, um, Croydon 'do, right??

Oro
Birch and Maple

Anonymous said...

P.S. -- Do those legs go all the way up, baby?